WHAT is ATC?
Anti-Tech Collective (ATC) is a group of individuals who advocate for the removal of the global technological system. We believe humanity's blind embrace of technology has been a root cause of human/animal suffering and environmental destruction, and that the only way to a sustainable future is to free ourselves from the machine.
Many people are unaware of the ways technology is wreaking havoc on their lives.
Those that are aware often believe the system is too big to take down.
We believe otherwise.
To provide an uncensored, interactive platform for anti-tech expression, dialogue, and activism.
By spreading awareness of the problems inherent to technology we hope to unite those seeking emancipation from the technological system, and build a better world.
1. Our highest priority is the preservation and restoration of the natural world
and humanity's place within it.
2. The present technological system cannot be reformed so as to avoid catastrophic outcomes.
3. Technology is not neutral, in any meaningful sense of the word.
4. Nature has intrinsic (as opposed to instrumental) value, equal to that of human beings.
5. Humanity's well-being is a function of the natural world's well-being.
6. Human autonomy and dignity must be preserved, within the context of wild nature.
7. Current population levels are incompatible with long term survival of the natural world.
Art Historian / Law Student
Student / Author / Journalist
If you would like to be featured on this page as an Ally of ATC,
please send a request to email@example.com